A&D sales consultant
Walter Knoll are looking for an A&D sales consultant to join our growing London team.
Key requirements of a successful candidate are:
- Experience within the architectural and/or hospitality and luxury sectors is advantageous. Existing client base.
- Ability to build relationships and become a trusted supplier.
- Passion for design, furniture, interior design and architecture, and an interest in materials and manufacturing processes.
- A design related degree or equivalent is preferable.
- Outstanding customer skills.
- Optimistic, highly motivated, enthusiastic sales driven and team player.
- Proactive and highly organised with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to translate a brief and work towards client objectives
Key responsibilities include::
- Managing allocated accounts, consisting of architects, designers and distributors.
- Required to present new products to clients on a regular basis.
- Ability to call and secure meetings with new clients.
- Arrange and host events within the London showroom.
- Network with existing and prospective clients within and outside normal working hours.
- Represent Walter Knoll at international trade fairs in Cologne and Milan.
- Work within a small London team, sharing and collaborating for combined success.
- Provide clear and accurate information to Headquarters in Germany.
- Generate sales and work to agreed targets.
Salary based upon chosen candidates experience.
Please send your CV together with cover letter directly to .